Learn How to use smart home automation technology to improve the quality of your life at home as you get older!
We are in the midst of a senior population bulge that will last for the next 20-30 years and put immense strain on the resources of our families and governments.
This short book (the fourth in the Smart Home Automation Essential Guides series) is worth checking out if you are part of this generation and want to see what you can do to help yourself.
Book reveals ten smart home solutions that play an important role in supporting aging adults.
This book is intended to be read by the following people:
- Individuals that are 45 years of age and above, who want to be able to live at home safely, comfortably and securely for as long as possible.
- Aging adults living alone who have a preference to live independently at home and delay or completely negate the need to move to nursing home facilities.
- People who feel nervous, scared or lacking the necessary knowledge to allow home automation technology into their homes and lives.
- Children living long distances from their aging parents who are worried and want to use senior focused technology systems to help them remotely monitor their loved ones.
This book explains 10 smart home automation and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions and services that will allow you to face the many challenges associated with growing old gracefully and with dignity.
- Smart doorbells
- Smart security alarm
- Smart fire & CO detectors
- Water leak detection sensors
- Smart bulbs and lighting control
- Energy monitoring
- Smart cameras
- Digital wellness devices
- Multi-room music systems
Bonus also included – Order right now and you’ll also receive a special discount coupon for a recently launched course titled Home Automation for Beginners: Create Your Own Smart Home.
Interested in adding some senior friendly smart home products to your house or apartment? Then Click the Add to Cart button.